Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Life Sciences. Join the graduate scheme as a trainee recruitment consultant at an established and highly-regarded Life Sciences recruitment firm with an amazing client base, ranging from big pharmaceutical firms (like GSK, Pfizer, AstraZeneca), small-mid sized bio farmers, smaller niche firms (typically100-150 headcount firms in US, looking to establish a presence in Europe through a HQ in London), some consulting firms and also venture capital funds focused on the Life Sciences sector.
– as a trainee recruitment consultant you will be working directly with the head of one of the most exciting functions within Life Science – Health Economics – working with professionals responsible for the commercialisation of new products
– engage only with the highest-level professionals, people who are both highly intelligent and also extremely commercial
– it’s a candidate-led market, with an emphasis placed on building strong long-term relationships with these individuals through being truly consultative and offering value through expertise and insight
– work across continental Europe – the work has mainly been in the UK, Germany and Switzerland, to date, but the remit is for the whole of Europe’s Life Sciences industry so there is a huge opportunity here for the right person to join and help grow the business substantially
– the management team have a track record of being flexible and supportive of ideas so get creative in your approach and anything is possible as you progress forward
You will benefit from:
– a firm with a huge amount of internal expertise, with all 4 of top people having over 10 years Life Sciences experience each
– opportunity to travel / work abroad – currently they serve North America and Europe from their London office (around 30 headcount), the US (NY and LA) and Zurich. Once you are a proven entity, there is an option for you to relocate to these other offices
– rapid growth – have grown very rapidly every year since 2013, going from 7 in a sole UK office to over 75 globally. This is set to continue so a very significant opportunity for a graduate looking to establish themselves in a career of substance
– stable growth – the company is committed growing organically in a very stable way so each hire is a critical next step
To become a trainee recruitment consultant here you will need:
– to be a graduate with strong academics (2.1 or above)
– practical intelligence to get your head around a complex and technical function within Life Sciences
– to be a trainee recruitment consultant with a very strong attitude in terms of commitment to your own development
– high / good energy; want to push yourself and have the force of personality to back this up
– have emotional intelligence so can react to the nuance of a conversation
– presentable / corporate, although you may have recently graduated, you will attending high-profile client meetings very soon after joining
– entrepreneurial approach, able to think creatively about how you can most effectively engage with your market
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting trainee recruitment consultant career in Life Sciences in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
job ref: TR-LIKS
Complete the fields below, upload your CV and then hit Apply to apply to this job.