Marketing recruitment for boutique brands in a role that immerses you in the consumer goods space; you will be connecting mid-senior level professionals in sales management and supply chain to brands like Estrella, Meridian, Fever Tree and Bare Nibbles. As a graduate marketing recruitment consultant your focus will be on building networks that supply clients with the best talent that also fits on both a personal and cultural level. Operating out of their Liverpool Street office, this marketing recruitment business prides itself on providing unparalleled candidate insight early on in the recruitment process.
– Using a retained search approach, combing the internet for the best quality candidates
– Often working exclusively on roles for clients
– Relaxed working environment, casual dress in the office unless meeting clients
– Research focussed, need to gain a real understanding of the market recruitment space
– Relaxed; this isn’t a corporate environment and they don’t take themselves too seriously
– Passionate about brands and consumer goods with a keen eye for new trends in the market
– Switched on, the MD has a dry witty sense of humour and you’ll need to keep up
– Competitive, not just in the office (you could be part of their 5 a side football team)
– Champagne for your first deal
– A fridge full of craft beer to enjoy from 3pm every day
– Lunch clubs every week at a trendy restaurant of your choice
– Friday drinks with the whole team
– Ski holidays once a year
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a graduate marketing recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad.org.uk specialise in graduate recruitment and trainee sales jobs in London.
job ref: MR-RIPS
Complete the fields below, upload your CV and then hit Apply to apply to this job.