Technology Recruitment – Banking – in this specialist Financial Technology (FinTech) recruitment business. Working alongside a management team with 30 years experience will see you handle high level finance roles (often exclusively) in some of the most reputable and established Investment Banks and Software Houses. This technology recruitment firm is giving you the unique opportunity to earn high levels of commission and become an expert in your space working on some of London’s biggest roles from day one!
– Sourcing profiles of high level candidates through headhunting / Linkedin
– Building a network of high calibre professionals to do business with
– Closing deals and securing roles with some of the biggest companies in London
– Meeting deadlines and working on roles, often competing with other agencies
– Switched on and intelligent, able to keep up with a fast paced environment
– A passion for technology or the determination to become an expert
– Able to soak up information and take hands on training
– Emotionally intelligent; you are speaking with senior professionals so will need to know when to push back and when to shut up
– Money motivation, you will be working on large deals with a market leading commission structure
The fun stuff:
– 121 training with directors that have previously billed up to £600k
– Trips abroad twice a year (Marbella, Ibiza)
– Work alongside successful consultants who, 2 years in, are now set to bill £250k each by the end of 2017
– Autonomous work; be in charge of your own time and set your own KPIs instead of being hit round the head with them
– Breakfast every pay day, Champagne for your first deal, Friday drinks on the company card
– Work with a group of friends where every day is challenging, but also genuinely good fun
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting technology recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment and trainee sales consultant jobs in London.
job ref: TR-RETS
Complete the fields below, upload your CV and then hit Apply to apply to this job.