Graduate scheme in financial recruitment for intelligent and articulate graduates just finishing university and looking to carve out a career of significance within a central London recruitment firm. Take the chance to lead from the front and become an expert in a specific niche straight away. In this graduate scheme you’ll start out joining a comprehensive training programme that combines sessions designed to improve your recruitment skillset with on-the-job guidance given by senior management. Once you complete the training, the next part of the graduate scheme will see you fully immersed in the role of recruitment consultant, helping clients ranging in size from FTSE 100 and 250 corporations to smaller SME’s to locate and recruit qualified accountants from mid – executive positions (FC’s, CFO’s, FD’s). From here you will be halfway through the graduate scheme, and now considered a fully qualified graduate recruitment consultant allowing you to fully hit the ground running, but with significant continued support. The business has growth plans for the next 5 years including going deeper into the UK market and opening international offices, giving you the opportunity to build a fantastic career internationally.
Why this opportunity?
– Established partnerships with ICAEQ and CIMA, exclusively working with them on initiatives
– Broken into the top clients in each of their sectors, exposing you to very prestigious firms
– Mayfair office, minutes from Piccadilly Circus.
– Equity opportunities for consistent performers
– ‘Most Valued Player of the Month’ prizes
– Unlimited holiday quota (performance depending)
– Regular incentive trips (targets for this year include NYC & St Anton)
What sort of person?
– Intelligent, with a good level of commercial experience (internships / work experience)
– Consultative, able to get to grips with their market and become an expert in the space
– Pro-active, a go-getter, will chase after the incentives provided
– Articulate, good level of written and spoken English
– Competitive, need to keep up with the office ping-pong league and 5 a side football team!
– Fun, with charisma and charm, able to get buy in from senior professionals
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a progressive graduate scheme and carve out your recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
Complete the fields below, upload your CV and then hit Apply to apply to this job.